Monday, February 7, 2011

Gift from the Heart~ Joy to Love

this was an easy one too.
When we think of heart in our family,
there is one precious soul that shines bright!
ShayleeJoy!!!

we received her file to review and fell in love with her at first sight!
This was the first time I had ever heard the term
Tetralogy of Fallot.
For the next couple of days,
we spoke with numerous doctors and prayed like crazy.
In the midst of it all,
God spoke to MY heart about HER heart~
Proverbs 17:22
"A Joyful Heart is good medicine."
I felt Him telling me He created her broken heart

Just look at her now...
healthy and happy
even with a cath scheduled on February 15~
one day after Heart Day. :)

You may think WE gave her a gift from the heart
BUT
God actually gave her the gift of a 'repaired' heart
and gave us the gift of a forever daughter~
a gift from HIS heart.
A ShayleeJoyful Heart...
that we have all completely and forever fallen in love with!!!
So very thankful she is our precious heart baby gifted to us by God.
SO VERY THANKFUL!!!

AND
how cool is this???
(we were given ShayleeJOY to love forever!!!)








8 comments:

  1. That is cool, and I can't imagine not loving her. She is just full of spunk and personality, and I haven't even met her in person!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. I love the top picture...so sweet!! Such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I love, love, love the first picture! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pictures Shay! And it is hard to capture one like your first-I've tried! Love SJ's side smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She truly is a gift from His heart...what a sweet post, Sharon!

    Love the first image. Those eyelashes are amazing!!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for next Tuesday and know it will go so well and according to God's plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so adorable in these photos. She definitely is a gift from the heart.

    xoxo

    Grace

    ReplyDelete