Monday, March 21, 2011

Myla's Birthday

About a month ago,
we celebrated the little girls' friend Myla's 4th birthday.
It is SO amazing where we live that 4 little girls
all from different places in China
would live within 20 miles of each other.
ShayleeJoy, Myla, Madelyn, and EllaKate

EK and Madelyn love seeing each other at church each week~

They loved playing on the playground!

My sister went with us and I loved being with her!!!


This was the sweetest photo
because we had just asked SJ if she wanted to swing
and she quickly answered No.
I asked to think about it
and she touched her head with her finger
and said, Think, Think, Think, NO!

It was a fun time!
Happy birthday Myla!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to have China friends at your church! awesome!

    I love the photo of EK smiling so big on that swing! and the think think photo of SJ cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella seems to really love her friends... Olivia, Madelyn, etc. She must have a gift for friendship. She is such a little lady, in the way she can sit, slide, and swing so gracefully in a skirt.

    I had to laugh at SJ's "think" story... how funny she is. She is really coming into her own. I think you have a very smart girl on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. China friends are sweet! I wish we had more!

    ReplyDelete