Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a Happy Mother's Day for me because I am on happy mother!!!
I have new pics of my precious baby that lives here:

Fujian_Province-2

Can I just say my heart was POUNDING out of my chest this morning for my email to open and then for the pics to download!!!

This was the first: Look at her precious lip poking out.
DSCI0098-2

Second: Love her winter outfit with little pink sandals!
DSCI0099-2

Third: My Favorite!
Love it because she is standing with her nanny...
the person in SJ's life most like a mother.
I am happy she is safe and loved.
DSCI0096-2


So now I have new pics to hold me for a while.
I will stare into those serious eyes and pray for her heart:
for healing and for preparation to leave all she knows to start her life with us.
Please pray with me!!! To God be the Glory!!!





Blessings,Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. So happy for you! These are great pictures. I am joining you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying with you. She sure is beautiful! Bet she's stunning when she smiles :o)
    I remember seeing my N's smile for the first time...wow what a gift! AND he had dimples! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day it is for both of us! I'm so thankful that you were able to get these pictures of your precious little one. Can't wait to see her in your arms!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Happy Mother's Day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you certainly are very blessed! It is indeed a happy happy mothers day! That face is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother's Day indeed!! She is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing! She is so beautiful!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go on over there and tickle that little belly! We need a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for sure! Her grandnanny (doesn't she just look like a sweet grandma?) loves her! What a special thing! I can't wait for her mommy to love on her and to see some bows in her hair and a smile on her face! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So precious. I KNOW you can't wait to hold her in your arms.


    Praying!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. The VERY BEST Mother's Day gift you could get this year. I am so happy for you!!!! She is PRECIOUS!!! And just wait until she is smiling at you!! The room will light up!

    What a blessing! I am so happy for you!

    Happy Mother's Day!
    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an AMAZING Mother's Day gift! Kinda hard to top!?!?!?!

    I can;t wait to see SJ with some pigtails :) And a smile! She is so stinkin' cute - the picture of her & her nanny is priceless! Oh, you've made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete