Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Birthday

I had a great birthday all in all. I woke up to the sweetest post written by my oldest daughter Savannah, who hacked my password and took control- thanks sweetheart for your sweet words. I will cherish them forever.

Today is my amazing mom's birthday! I just want everyone to know how thankful I, along with all my sisters and dad, we are for her. Here are just a few reasons why we love her so much:
-She is the most wonderful encouragement to anyone's day.
-She always puts everyone before herself.
-She is so smart and is good at a million things!!!
-She is what holds our family together, by being positive and loving.
-Although she has gone through so much she lives each day to the fullest and embraces what's to come.
-She is an amazing example of a Godly wife and mother.
-She has reminded my sisters and I everyday that we were made perfect and are beautiful on the inside and out.
-She is my best friend, who I can talk to about anything.
-She stays home each day to nurture, teach, and love EllaKate, while keeping the house in pretty much perfect order.
-She makes us all laugh.
-She shows us how to love and treat our husbands one day.
-She encourages us all daily to strive to do better, especially in our walk with Christ.

Mama you're amazing and I am so thankful to have you in my life! I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for being the person I confide in, cry with, and laugh a lot with! Thank you for taking the time my whole life to understand me and guide me. Without you I wouldn't be who I am today. Also, thank you for taking time to write on this blog so one day we can all look back and see all these wonderful memories!!

I love you to the moon and back,
Your oldest...Savannah


IMG_5667

IMG_5669

Scott wrote me the sweetest note and sent flowers, plus gave me a Storybook maker from CM and running pants. He covered it all and I loved it! The girls gave great hugs and sweet cards. We all ate dinner at Sibling's, cake from The Green Bean, and sang happy birthday about 9:00. All day EllaKate had been asking when we were going to sing. We waited for everyone to get back home from meetings and ballgames to sing. She loved it and Scott took pictures but I can't find my photo card. I will post when I find it. I am thankful to be a year older and healthy enough to do what I do everyday!!! Blessed beyond belief!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment