Saturday, January 31, 2009

Simply Saturday

Sometimes when big plans are made... they have to change. We had planned a big day out with the fam for my birthday but EK woke up with a 103.8 and that changed everything. She has pretty much been on the sofa all day watching movies.

IMG_5660

Taking the wonderful opportunity of being home all day taking care of my sweet baby, and because we have to be downstairs in the basement near my sewing machines, I decided to try my new monogramming sewing machine!!! Here is my first attempt. I have several things to monogram for Savannah's Phi Mu little sister. So exciting!!!

IMG_5658

I made this top for EK a while back and today I added the monogram. I think it turned out pretty cute!!! She is still running a fever and watching movies. Poor baby.

IMG_5662

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment