Friday, August 1, 2008

First Day of School



The summer flew by in a flash and now we begin the 2008-2009 school year. Amelia was so excited to drive she and Rosemary to school- that was hard for me as a mom- to let them go without me. EllaKate was not ready to let them go either. You can see from the picture that she was pretty upset. We stood in the driveway and watched them drive away- my heart in my throat and my stomach in knots. I got a call about 7:30 from Amelia to reassure me she was safe in her park and walking into school with her friend. The new rule this year is No Cellphones @ School- so that will be a huge adjustment for them and me- I like knowing I could text them if I needed to tell them something but we will all be fine. I pray they have the best first day ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment