Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day







Father's Day was a great day for our family. One day late I want to pay tribute to the two most important dads I know. First is my own dad whom I have loved the longest. I wrote on his card how proud I am to be his daughter. My dad, Max, is strong, steady, responsible, and hardworking. He has always set such a strong work ethic in front of us. He always took us to church no matter what and always expected the very best from us. I am so thankful for my father.

The second dad I know is the father of my daughters. Scott is the most gentle, kind, loving, secure, easy-going, responsible, unselfish, Christian man. He sets such an amazing example of unconditional love to me and the girls. He puts us first always before himself. He tries so hard to be home on time each day to spend time with us. He would rather hang out with us than golf, fish, hunt, or just about anything else. As a matter of fact, most of what we do, we do as a family. I am so thankful our daughters see such a Godly example of what their soulmate is to be. I already pray with all my heart that each one- Savannah, Amelia, Rosemary, EllaKate, and Shaylee will find the same precious love in a husband that God has blessed me with. I know they are out there, and I pray God's richest blessings on each life.

No comments:

Post a Comment