Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Great News

This is the news we have waited so long to hear!!!!!

Traditional Child Referral Updates
1/18/06
We have learned that the CCAA is working on the next group of matches. We believe this group will include the rest of our April 2005 LID families. We hope that they will include some early May 2005 LIDs as well.

All praise goes to our awesome God!!! My verses of strength today have been:

Psalm 84: 5, 11-12
"Blessed are those whose strength is in You, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. For the Lord God is a sun and sheild; the Lord bestows favor and honor, no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless. O, Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in You.'

Psalm 86:17
"Give me a sign of Your Goodness, ... for You, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me."

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Scott is calling to see what this means exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment