Saturday, January 28, 2006

FedEx Delivery


Today I was up at 6:00am and on the treadmill because I could not sleep any longer. I was so excited that today FedEx would be bringing our Referral packet. I checked the website and put in the tracking number. It reported the package would arrive around noon. When we were waiting for the call yesterday, Scott and I noticed FedEx delivering @ 9:30 and 12:00.

We had a lot going on this morning: Rosemary had a tumbling team performance at MCHS, Savannah was taking Rosemary, and Amelia had a babysitting job. I had to stay home and wait for the Referral package!
As I sat at the computer this morning, I saw a truck coming up the hill. I ran to the front of the house and followed it to the end of our driveway. The driver stopped and I grabbed the camera. I started snapping pictures as soon as I got outside. He stepped out of the truck and I asked him if he knew what he was bringing me and he said YES! I opened it right in front of him and he went on and on about how cute Ella Kate was. He asked me tons of questions and then he was off. It was a great experience!!!

In the packet, we received updated pictures!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment