Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another SF Friend

A while back I commented on a FB post of Jennifer
and saw that she would be at SF along the same time as Annie.
I told her about Will and hoped she would meet him.

Yesterday, I got a message from her that she had in fact met him
and completely fallen in love with him.
She said she actually has to sensor how many pics she posts of him
because people will know who her "favorites" are. :)

She sent me three pictures right away~
and wrote~
"Sharon - your new little guy is wonderful...and quite welcoming! Like Annie, when I walk in the house, he takes my hand, walks me over to the floor, has me sit, and plops himself down on my lap. Yesterday when we were outside, he was having such a great time and thoroughly enjoying his melon treat. I find myself having to sensor and not post all of the pictures of him because then it becomes obvious that he is one of my favorites :) What a blessing!"

She also sent me these three as well~
She wrote~
"Perry being a goof...would've been better caught in video. Joy decided that Perry wasn't eating fast enough so first she spoon fed him and then held the dish of soup up so that he could drink it."

Then today I received word from Sara @ SF
that Will started preschool this week.
I am SO interested to see what he is learning
but these photos are just precious!!!
Playing with duplos!

Sara wrote~
"Will just started the preschool today and he seems to love it!!!"

Sitting in his chair looking so handsome!
LOVE the backpack~
Won't he and SJ LOVE doing school together???


10 comments:

  1. Precious pictures!! So thankful that you were able to connect with these sweet ladies. But we gotta get your boy a new backpack :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture where his eyes disappear when he is smiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's glowing, can't wait until he meets his fabulous family and feel that love!! His glow is going to overflow! CANNOT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe at how many photos you've received of your little boy. So happy to see he is doing so well. I think he's going to fit in with your family perfectly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many photos; what a blessing!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are such a gift....... Look at your gorgeous and happy little Will!!! I am so very excited for you and your family.

    That last photo with the Minnie backpack...Oh My.... He and SJ will be the best buds!!

    Thinking of you and hoping things move along for you. It must be so hard to wait, but at least you have all of these GORGEOUS photos to look at in the meantime. What a blessing.

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just TOO cute. I love all of these updates and pictures! He looks like he will be so fun!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog..We are dying to have our sweet Ainsley home as I can imagine you are with Will too.
    Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is SO adorable, too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you found her, too!

    ReplyDelete