Thursday, February 10, 2011

Space~ Where they are comfortable: Joy to Love~ Kelly Moore Bag

At first I thought of sharing the spaces each of rest~
but you've seen all that...
The Master

The Little's Room

The Big's Upstairs Rooms

And THEN I thought of a little red space
that came in the mail
from my sweet mom for my birthday...
and the perfect size for an amateur like me. :)
Holds my camera with a lens plus two other lenses or a flash.
Lots of pockets for organizing
and probably my favorite thing is the color~
RED... for China!!! :)
I guess you could say
my camera has a space to be comfortable now too
(and not in the bottom of my purse).





9 comments:

  1. LOVE your sweet home. It is so tempting to move out of Southern CA when I see how huge other houses are. Your bedroom is bigger than my house lol. I also LOVE the pick of your sleeping beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you TOO!!! And I got a Kelly Moore bag TOO! Lucky us!! :) Now if I just took more pics...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that bag. So pretty in red. Your house is lovely too. I plan on getting the girls a lovely trundle bed like yours someday (when I can get Chloe to sleep on her own). If she waits much longer, I may have to settle for matching twins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spaces! And, so tidy!

    LOVE, red anything!

    Lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style of decorating...so pretty!

    Red is my favorite color...
    I received a Kelly Moore bag for Christmas and love it.

    hugs,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love your rooms (and birthday bag too)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag too!! Wonder if that could EVER be on the horizon around here?? Well, in the meantime, I will just dream of China with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new camera bag!!!! Gorgeous! And the rooms are gorgeous too!!!! And, well you know how I feel about those gorgeous Chinese princesses of yours so I wont even get started :) Happy Birthday, I hope its a great one!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete