Saturday, October 27, 2007


We drove into Town yesterday for EllaKate's neurology appointment with Dr. Berensen. We saw the nurse practitioner first to get some history of what has been going on and then Dr. Berensen came in. He went over the same facts and basically told us he didn't think the spells Ella is having are seizure related although he still wants to have the EEG done. He is trying to move that test up to Nov. 16- right now we are scheduled for Nov. 27. He seems to think EllaKate has been having blackouts or fainting spells which he believes are heart related. I tried to call our pediatrician Dr. Morgan but she out until Tuesday. I want the cardiologist to get aggressive and try to find out what is going on. We will continue the Holter monitor and hopefully get a good reading so Dr. Dooly will have some valuable information. In the meantime, we continue to wait for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment