Friday, September 7, 2007

The Weekend



Who can believe we have had our baby for 17 months??? I can't!!! In one way, I still have to pinch myself to believe that she is really ours, and in another way, I feel like I have had her always! I read a post on a friend's blog, Sheryl, today about the birth mother of her little girl, Linzi. I really haven't made it to the point where I can really deal with that issue yet. A birth mother for EllaKate seems surreal to me because she is so a part of me now, I feel like I birthed her myself. I know those issues will come our way in due time and we will travel that road when it comes. For today, I celebrate 17 months of complete happiness with this precious baby!!! She has brought so much joy to each of us. We are so blessed!!!

Friday night we went to the Hart Co football scrimmage game. It was so fun! The girls had a ball running around with all their new friends and we loved seeing all our old ones! Saturday Scott played in a golf tournament, Amelia had practice in the morning, and we went to Anderson for a little shopping that afternoon. Saturday night Amelia and Rosemary went to a youth thing @ Lavonia First Baptist. We went to Cross Roads Baptist Sunday morning and night. During the afternoon, Scott and the girls took the boat out. We sure are looking forward to this coming weekend- we plan to be on the boat most of the time! PLUS... Savannah is coming home FRIDAY!!! We can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment