Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas 1986~ Our First Year Together

For the month of December,
I am planning to go back in time and share a photo
from each year Scott and I have been married.
It will be fun, a little embarrassing at times,
and oh so sweet once we get to the girls. :)
Today is December 1st so I am sharing
our very first Christmas as a married couple~
1986... 24 years ago.
I was 21 and Scott 24~ babies...
Amazing to look back on this photo
and know we had no idea what our life would entail.
God has blessed our life together
and we are so very thankful for each and every blessing!

And just this once let's take it back 45 years
to My First Christmas
just for pure reminiscence and for my sweet mama~
My dad was a pretty handsome one, huh?
Looks so much like my brother Jason...
So thankful to my mama for saving these precious photos~
I will cherish them always!!!

The Birth of Jesus
Luke 2:1 In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.

5 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    You look the same!!! Even since you were one!! I LOVE this idea!!
    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a great idea. I see Amelia in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I LOVE the pictures! Especially of you and Scott. You look SO young! I was in a VERY different place at 21. Ha ha. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE PICS!!! I am doing something similiar today with LiLi and her 1st Christmas photos. You were (and still are) sooooo cute!!! I don't have many photos of me. We had 7 kids so somewhere in the middle, my pictures got lost or not taken. I will never do that to LiLi. Keep posting some more!!!

    ReplyDelete