Monday, October 11, 2010

A Little Pumpkin Carving

We invited Max, Amy, and Jason over
to carve our pumpkins together.
I got it started...

Everyone took a look inside
but only EK wanted to help pull the pulp and seeds.

Jing was intrigued and watched carefully.

Amelia took over so I could take pics. :)

Amy worked on their pumpkin~
Have I told everyone they have big news???
A new baby on the way and due to arrive in March!!!

Amelia let EK choose the face~
she chose SCARY. :>

Jing wanted her picture made too...

Pumpkins complete...

Group pic...

Ready for Halloween!

Oh and guess who can ride a bike???
(with training wheels of course)
She amazes us everyday!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OK, I want to come and live at your house! You guys have so much fun. Great pumpkin carving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time carving pumpkins! The seeds were yummy, too! Glad you gave an explanation of my wonderful stomach hanging over my jeans... :>)

    ReplyDelete