Friday, August 13, 2010

Rosemary is 15!

Rosemary is 15!
How can it be???

I remember Sunday, August 13, 1995 so well!
I knew I was in labor this time and called our friends
Lisa and Thomas to stay with S&A.
We headed to the hospital that morning about 9am.
Around two they broke my water
and can I say...
there was no time for an epidural.
Dr. Garcia was summoned
and didn't even have time for scrubs.
I had her in record time with no meds...
I know! Crazy!!! :)


Now she is a beautiful, fun, smart, and happy girl!
We kid her about being the most high maintenance
(especially with hair, make up, and clothes).
She loves reading, cheering, and being with friends.
She calls herself one of the 'originals'~
the baby original.
She loves Jesus and that's the best part of all!!!
I can't imagine my life without her
and am so very thankful this day to be her mom.

3 comments: