Monday, May 3, 2010

Close to ShayleeJoy!!!

I am so excited to say the Spitler family (click on their link) is in Fuzhou, Fujian, China which is where we will be when we get ShayleeJoy!!! I sent her a photo album by this family and so hope they are able to visit the orphanage ( maybe even see our precious baby)!!! I asked Sandy to throw her a kiss from me. This may sound weird but I feel so close to her right now while I am able to watch this family's journey with their precious son Isaac. Please join me in praying for them and our sweet baby as well!!!

I think the thing that keeps penetrating my heart is little Isaac and Shaylee were just together yesterday and now he has his forever family. I pray she will continue to be safe and well while she waits for us to travel for her. Please keep Sandy and her family in your prayers over the next couple of weeks!!!
Blessings,Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment