Thursday, April 22, 2010

Please Pray!

I have two new friends I have made since we accepted SJ's referral. They both have specific prayer requests today and I ask you say a prayer for each!

Little Andrew was just taken back for his heart surgery just this morning.

Little John Asher is doing well after open heart. They are praying he will be able to go home sometime next week.Our family will one day find ourselves in these same situations and will need your prayers as well. If you care to read, John Asher had the same defect as SJ has and she will be at the same hospital with the same doctors. I am so thankful to have met this family and know God will teach me lots through their journey.

Blessings,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Covering these two precious little guys in prayer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful that you found these families - to share in knowledge and support

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they are both doing well and recovering!

    ReplyDelete