Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sewing Again

Over the summer, I took some time off from making clothes for EK although I continued to buy some cute fabric. I decided to get back to it this past week since the seasons are changing so fast and everything from last year is too short. I cut out several outfits and was able to get this one sewn so EK could wear it to church today. It's a little on the big side but I wanted to give her some growing room. She loved it and wanted to know if I was making her another outfit today- no but I will tomorrow! :)

EK's Outfit

If you are looking for cute outfits for your sweet one, head over to my friend, Lynn's website and shop her adorable creations. She is my inspiration!!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could do that! So cute!

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful talent (and a beautiful model). It looks like you should keep on sewing!!!

    Blessings~
    Lisa (Mommy to Lindy)
    Waiting for her mei mei from Taiwan

    ReplyDelete