Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Oufits

I have been sewing again. It feels so good to have my machine set up again. I had hid it away during Christmas for two reasons- no mess and no temptation to sew. Now it is back on my dining room table waiting for the carpet to be installed in our basement and then I will be moving all my crafty things down there. We have a built in desk with lots of storage for all my STUFF!!! I am so excited to finally have a place to keep my stuff out and ready to work!!! I hope to set up a table for EK to do art and school while I am down there. We have furniture down there for the girls to use as they play with all their video game systems. Pretty much a big hangout area!!! Can't wait.

Here are two outfits I made this week. The first is a peasant top and boutique bottoms. Savannah, do you recognize the bottoms fabric??? You remember those curtains you brought home because you weren't going to use them??? I cut them up and made EK a pair of bottoms :D !!!

2 Outfits

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment