Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rosie's 13th Birthday







Rosemary will be 13 on Wednesday so we had a friend party on Friday after school. My friend Kathy and I picked the girls up and brought them over. They enjoyed riding in the golf cart, swimming, and eating! I had been in Target earlier in the week trying to decide on something they would enjoy doing that would double as the party favor. Being a teacher at heart... I LOVE school supplies so that's when I saw a big stack of binders right across the aisle from the scrapbooking stuff. Well I put 2 and 2 together and decided we would decorate cool binders for school- they turned out so cute!!! I hope they are enjoying them today at school. Rosie had a great time!!! As usual, we plan to stretch her birthday out for about a week so there will be more to come.

Rosemary was born on August 13, 1995 @ 3:23pm and weighed 6.8 lbs. She was just the sweetest baby. We got out the old VHS tapes today and watched Rosie's videos from the day she was born. To watch all the girls when they were so little brought me to tears!!! Happy birthday sweet teenage girl!!!

On Wednesday evening after church, our family surprised Rosemary with her family party. We sang happy birthday, ate ice cream cake, and opened presents. I think the most precious part of the whole night was watching her baby videos from ultrasound to about 2 years old- I had to fight to hold back the tears- my whole family was there watching them too. It is amazing to watch your children when they were so young!!! What treasures and blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment