Tuesday, July 29, 2008

House Tour 1






I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get the tour started. Today I start @ the front door in the foyer. We painted the foyer Sandtrap and all the trim a soft cream. We changed the lighting, changed the stair railing to iron, and refinished the floors.

There was a carpet runner on the stairs that we removed and refinished the stairs too.

My mom gave us the print hanging here- really makes me think of their farm, and the arrangement is one Beth and I picked out when we went shopping @ Real Deals.

To the left of the front door is our living room/ study. I have my grandmother's furniture in there, my glass cabinet with china given to me by my mom, our desk with the girls' computer, and the piano. We just had it tuned and it sounds so beautiful!!! We painted it Mocha and the pink sofa and dishes really look good- just waiting on my window treatments being made by someone Beth knows and need something on the walls. My favorite thing about this room is the view of our front yard- I can already see an egg hunt in the future!!!

We love the entry into out home. We wanted it to feel warm and inviting- hope to have many visitors in the coming years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment