Friday, June 13, 2008

What's That Church House, Mom?



Since summer began with the girls being home each day, EllaKate has been sleeping until about 8. When she wakes up, she yells, "Mom, is it morning light?". I go in quickly to get her because she and Rosemary share a room and she usually sleeps for 2 more hours. She often has the most random statement or question when we are walking to the family room. Today she asked, "Where's that church house?" - I couldn't figure out what in the world she was talking about. She gets very frustrated if I don't know what she is talking about so I played along and told her I would find it????? As I walking to the kitchen I saw a little beach hut I had made for VBS and had brought home for EllaKate- that's what she is talking about!!! "EllaKate, I found your church house!!!"- she put on a little hat she made @ VBS and let me take pictures!!! Amazing how fun a few moving boxes can be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment