Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Susan



Today I am so thankful that we live so close to Tony and Susan, Scott's sister. We were able to scoot over there tonight @ 7pm for Susan's birthday party. Her son Jason, and daughter Stephanie were there as well as Ansleigh and Karleigh. Scott's brother Larry was there too. We sang happy birhtday and ate cake with ice cream. We certainly did miss Scott, who is in Toronto, and Savannah, who is @ college. I am thankful to have the sweetest sister-in-law and brother-in-law I could ever ask for. Yesterday when I cut my finger, quess who was right over to see about me? Yes, they were.

I am also so thankful that I got to go shopping with my mom today in search of a sofa. We had a wonderful lunch together too. EllaKate absolutely LOVES being with her Memama and Pop. We were able to go to their house and spend some time today.

We are all thankful we will be traveling to Loganville tomorrow night for First Friday. It will be wonderful to be with good friends and catch up on all that has been going on.

I am sooooooooooooooooo thankful my precious husband is coming home tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment