We began our dossier adventure @ the beginning of February with CCAI orientaion. Four months later, the documents are notarized, certified(twice), and authenticated. Beth Hendry and I both sent our documents to CCAI Atlanta yesterday, and I received word today that it arrived there and has already begun the critical review stage. The dossier will go through the following steps:
1. Check-in: Make sure all necessary documents are present.
2. Critical Review: Dossier looked through 3 times for mistakes or errors.
3. Binding: Dossier is bound together in a red folder with photos mounted and documents in correct order for CCAA.
4. Mail to Denver: Sent via FedEx for translation into Chinese.
5. Translation: A summary translation is completed.
6. Mailing: Dossier is carefully packaged and sent to China via international express mail where it will be logged in.
THEN... we wait for ShayleeJoy ______ Ankerich. Thank You Jesus!