Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rosie's and EK's Room


Scott and I had decided that we should have a special place for Ella Kate. The other girls already had their rooms set up and we didn't want to upset their whole lives. I decided to ask them how we could solve this dilemma. Rosie burst out shouting, "Me, Me, Me!" She wanted Ella to be her room. We knew for this to happen, we would have to take out a set of bunk beds and rearrange.

I talked to my mom and she said we could have one of her twin beds for Rosie. We went to Hartwell on Saturday and picked it up. We had every intention of working on this project tomorrow since it is a school holiday. But if you know me, I don't put things off that can be done now. So.... when we go home Saturday, Morgan and some of Savannah's friends came over to help take down one set of furniture and put up another set.

This is their room now that we have the beds set up. We are now going to have it painted a light green and will post the pictures when the room is complete. Rosie is so excited!!! All we need now is Ella Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment