Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day




There is nothing more wonderful than being the mom of these 4 beautiful girls!!! I am so blessed by each one. The words written in their cards brought me to tears and the love in their eyes took my breath away. They are each so unique and amazing. Watching them mature into the young women God wants them to be is my privilege each day. I am so thankful to be their mom and receive their precious love. I love each of you sweet girls so much!!!

I am the mom I am because of my mama. She is such a precious person and we all love her with all our heart. I don't have a lot of pictures of her- she always tries to be in the background. I usually have to sneak and take them of her. I went back and found this picture of her in October. She probably won't like it but... she is looking at EllaKate. This picture sums up the love she has for each of her children and grandchildren. They are her life and she puts them ahead of herself all the time. I love you mama and want you to know how amazing you are to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment