Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving~ First for Jing

Our family had one of the best Thanksgivings ever~
so wonderful to have all the girls home...
especially JingJing.
We enjoyed a weekend full of family, friends, and food!!!




Psalms 106:1 NIV

Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
His love endures forever.

For the month of November,
I posted something I was thankful for each day.
Thought I would repost them
as a praise to the ONE Who blesses me everyday!!!

Day 1 of Thanksgiving~ I am thankful for my 5 beautiful daughters who amaze and bless me every single day!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Day 2 of Thanksgiving~ I am thankful for my sweet husband who drives to Gwinnett each day to work... there no one like him and I am so blessed!!!

Day 3 of Thanksgiving~ it's been a good day!!! House is clean, laundry done, groceries bought, girls happy, and breakfast for dinner. So thankful!!!!!

Day 4 of Thanksgiving~ So thankful to be home each day for my family- homeschooling the littles and being here when the bigs get home from school. Available to talk to Sav whenever she calls. Priceless.

Day 5 of Thanksgiving~ So thankful for HEAT and coffee! We froze to death at the football game but oh so happy to go celebrate senior night with Amelia!!!

Day 6 of Thanksgiving~ A beautiful morning with all our chicks. Couldn't ask for anything more wonderful!!!

Day 7 of Thanksgiving~ Love this time of year and my first tree is UP!!! All the girls plus Josh helped decorate Jing's first Christmas tree. ;)

Day 8 of Thanksgiving~ Just got second opinions for the girls' dental work and got a much better prognosis. PTL!!!

Day 9 of Thanksgiving~ my friend Susan has her forever daughter Holland in China. God has blessed them beyond measure!!! To Him be the glory!!!!! Blog post later. ;)

Day 10 of Thanksgiving~ So thankful for this time of year and my sweet friend Cyrise who came over today and helped me decorate my house for Christmas. What a sweet blessing!!!

Day 11 of Thanksgiving~ Thankful for all the veterans and those currently serving today~ especially Oyran Lopes!!! So thankful for his dedication to our country!!!

Day 12 of Thanksgiving~ Thankful I am able to stay home with the girls and take them to the park on such a beautiful day as today!!!

Day 13 of Thanksgiving~ thankful a sweet friend trusted me to shoot their Christmas pictures today. So Fun!!!

Day 14 of Thanksgiving~ thankful for Sundays and time with Scott and the girls. ;) and

thankful I live so close to my mom and dad. It is so sweet that they get to be a part of the girls' lives. ;)

Day 15 of Thanksgiving~ my brother and sister are two of my best friends and I love them beyond measure!!! The other best part of that? They both gave me another sister and brother. Love Sissy, Jason, Chris, and Amy!!!

Day 16 of Thanksgiving~ Thankful for Dr. Morgan and the wonderful medicine that will make my two littles feel better. :) Jing talked about her all day and the last thing she said before she fell asleep was... I like Dr. Morgan. :) That is huge!!!

Day 17 of Thanksgiving~ Court was in session today for us as we completed SJ's re-adoption. She is officially SJ JJ Ankerich. :)~ US birth certificate on the way.

Day 18 of Thanksgiving~ So thankful that Two months ago yesterday Jing had heart surgery. We are on the way to cardio for our monthly appt.SJ got a raving report @ cardiologist! I truly believe love is mending her heart day by day!:)

Day 19 of Thanksgiving~ Thankful my meds finally kicked in and got rid of the terrible migraine I came home with last night. I always seem to get one after we leave the cardiologist.

Day 20 of Thanksgiving~ I am thankful that my girls have each other to share their lives with... the happy and the sad. Sister love is so sweet~ I should know... I have the sweetest sister in the world!!!

Day 21 of Thanksgiving~ I am thankful my family enjoys coming to eat lunch with us on Sundays~ sweet memories our children will have forever!!!

Day 22 of Thanksgiving~ I am thankful to be taking A&R for their bridesmaids dresses... in preparation for one of the happiest days of our lives. Excited for Sav's wedding in May. :)

Day 23 of Thanksgiving~ I am thankful all the chicks are in the nest and my Christmas cards came today!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Day 24 of Thanksgiving~ Thankful we were able to take the girls to see Santa! :)
Day 25 of Thanksgiving~ Thankful for Jingle Bell and a house full of love!!!

Amazing the big and little things we have to be thankful for...
Now I need to do this everyday
until next Thanksgiving!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures; looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! You seemed to have had lots of fun in family! That's the best!

    isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! We had a great Thanksgiving with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the wonderful things you are thankful for! You've made MY heart thankful just reading and sharing this season with you!

    happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete