Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leaving for China

This is my friend Susan and her family~
(the girls and I went to lunch with her last week
before she left for China)
~waiting in Newark airport
to fly to China for their precious daughter Holland.
They don't have a blog but will be sending me email updates.
I will definitely post again when they have sweet Holland.
They have waited for this miracle for 4 and 1/2 years
so join me in praying for a safe flight,
smooth Holland Day,
and overall great journey to China and back.

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm so thrilled to see them FINALLY going! I just told Doug that the CFA family is going to CHINA! I can't believe how long they have waited. Thank goodness they didn't give up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Wishing this family a blessed journey to Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad they have her safe in their arms now!!

    ReplyDelete