Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Volleyball Game

If you don't count the many places we visited in China
and the time in the hospital,
and dr appts,
and the football game Friday night...
Jing had her first big out in the crowd trip this evening.

I feel like I broke one of the adoption cardinal rules~
staying at home and keeping the world small...
but to be honest, with two teenagers in the house
there are places we HAVE to go.

Tonight Rosemary had cheer leading in Athens
so Scott took her
and Amelia had a home volleyball game
(which we have not been able to attend)
so I ventured out with the two littles to the game.
The littles did great
and Amelia's team won the game!!!
Go Lady Dogs!
Two peas in a pod.
Amelia is the one hunched down in the back. :)
And yes, I know the pics are blurry...
best I could do considering. :)

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm sure Amelia loved having the three of you at the game!

    We want to come and visit you when the time is right! Tia and I could come during the day on a MWF. let us know when you are ready :) (and if it is months or years we are fine with that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can only imagine how busy you guys are with your girls!

    We have broken that cardinal rule as well. We've been on three playdates. Claire LOVES it though, and it is good for Sophia to do some normal things with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I didn't know Amelia was playing vb. Yay! Her coach is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think taking her out in a big crowd is breaking the rules, really. As long as you don't pass her around or let her think she can go home with just anyone in that crowd, you know?

    ReplyDelete