Monday, July 26, 2010

Scott Kelby's Photowalk in Greenville, SC

Saturday I stepped out of my comfort zone of being home
and drove to Greenville for the Scott Kelby PW.
I met my new friend Ellie
and we followed photographers around
asking them a million questions
and shooting lots of things that caught our eye.
I am not really a landscape photographer...
would much rather shoot people,
but Greenville had so much charm and lots to capture with my lens.

Here are a few of my favorites!

IMG_7256-2

IMG_7280-2

IMG_7299-2

IMG_7324-2

IMG_7339-2

And my Favorite!

IMG_7242-2

It was just the best day enjoying my favorite hobby,
hanging out with a sweet friend,
and making a NEW one!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Okay all of your shots are fabulous, of course. But my fav is the one of Ellie!! :)

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Another friend of mine did this in Atl. I'll have to keep my eye out so I can do the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! What a dream - not that photography is a "hobby" of mine - I think I WISH it were ;) And how fabulous to meet a new friend and get to do something you both enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lynn - haha. Your photos ROCK!! I haven't finished loading mine I forgot that my first card ran out - thanks for the reminder!

    I had so much fun and I'm so glad you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO beautiful! I'm so glad you enjoyed your walk - I loved mine! I LOVE that last photo. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! You already take amazing pics, but what a fun day for you! Love the pics, but I can't wait to see the pics you take of Shaylee Joy in just a couple of weeks - so excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING PICTURES! I agree with Randi - can't wait to see the pictures you take of your little Shaylee Joy!

    ReplyDelete