Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy Love!

I was reading blogs last Thursday and came across one of my favorites with this post challenging readers to post about a need they had, or reach out to the needs around them, or post what God had been doing in their lives.

I immediately linked my post Ephesians 3:20 to her post to glorify all that God is doing in our adoption. Well... Ephesians 3:20 turned out to be more amazing than just that post because God began blessing our family through other readers from A Place of Serenity. He sent people to our Chip In button with random donations- complete strangers to me but VERY familiar to God. He knows each one and each gift and my prayer is that He blesses them so graciously with His richest blessings.

We have been given so many blessings through this journey and yet the GREATEST of them all is still to come... the day when little ShayleeJoy walks into our lives forever!

DS009-2

I'll say it again! We can never thank you enough for what God has called you to do for us!!! I know God will take your gift and multiply it for His kingdom. He is bringing home a little one halfway across the world to a family who will teach her about His Love every day of her life! She is the REAL blessing through the obedience of all God has called to this journey.

Blessings,
Photobucket
PS... Just today we received 3 random donations, 1 donation from family, and three new items for the auction. I praise Him with all that is in me!!!


4 comments:

  1. I stand amazed every day at what He is doing. I love seeing how He is stirring people's hearts to give to help bring Shaylee home. For one person it is overwhelming but when many of His children come together it is easy...the burden is light.
    I'm so thankful to be able to watch it unfold.

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till you bring your little girl home! We are adopting too-- the journey is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO "lovely"! Do you get updates about her often? I am not familiar with China adoption, and dont know how they handle updates. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete