Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Day!

We took the girls along with my mom, Jason, Amy, and Max to a little pumpkin patch not far from home. EK and Max loved looking for the perfect pumpkin and taking a wagon ride. I loved all the pics I was able to take and as you can see had a hard time weeding them out. When we got home, EK decorated her with a Princess kit and we carved the big one. The best part was the delicious pumpkin seeds we baked- YUM!!! It was a wonderful day- the only thing that would have made it better... Savannah and Josh!!!

PP1

PP2

PP3

PP4
Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all the great family pictures. It sure looked like a fun time at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your pics! Glad you had fun carving and baking seeds!

    ReplyDelete