Thursday, July 23, 2009

What about EK's old room?

It is the perfect size for a study. We moved our desk, two chairs, filing cabinet, and piano in there plus I moved all my scrapbooks and supplies in so I can work on the girls' books. I want to continue traditional pages until they graduate and then they're on their own. My family books are totally digital. I am excited about this new space.

IMG_0126-2

IMG_0127-2

And because we moved all EK's toys out of the sunroom, we were able to open up the sitting area a little and create our school area. A & R start back to school a week from Monday so EK and I will get back to it then too. I am looking forward to this school year. She is the perfect little sponge to soak it all in now!!!

IMG_0130-2

IMG_0131-2

IMG_0128-2

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your new study is perfect. It looks like it's always been that way. The school area is great too! I know there will be lots of fun times in there.

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete