Friday, April 24, 2009

My First Blog Award @ Sew Shay

I was so surprised to open a comment from a sweet new friend at Whimsy by Victoria. I received my first blog award! So excited to have this award on my blog! Thank you Victoria!!! Make sure to stop by her blog as well- she is an amazing Interior Designer and has such a great blog!

Attitude of Gratitude AwardI am so grateful to have this blog to share the things I sew while waiting to bring sweet ShayleeJoy home. The proceeds from every single thing I sell goes to keep Sew Shay running and savings for orphanage fee/travel expenses. I am very grateful to have this opportunity to help save as I stay home each day with EllaKate. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband, 4 precious daughters (one on the way), and Jesus as my Savior in my life. I give Him the glory for my confidence to even birth this business much less keep it going. So thanks again Victoria... I am truly humbled by this recognition and pray God's richest blessings for all who support Sew Shay.

I pass this award to my friend Lynn who inspired me to take the jump and open Sew Shay to start with... I am grateful for you!!! Somewhere in the Sun and Livi Lu Originals.

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment