Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today I woke up sad... Parker William Ankerich was born March 13, 2003 @ 21 weeks. Still after 6 years, I miss him desperately... but the Lord gave me a sweet Word this morning in a song I remembered singing at our old church, First Baptist Duluth...

Blessed be the Name of the Lord,
Blessed be the Name,
Blessed be the Name of the Lord,
Blessed be His Glorious Name,
You give and take away,
You give and take away,
My heart will choose to say,
Blessed be the Name!!!

How can I be sad today when I have so much to be thankful for...
I am not alone today- Scott is working from home, the girls are home on holiday from school, Savannah is surrounded by Josh's sweet family on her way to Florida for spring break, and this precious little gift from the Lord is holding onto me as tight as her little arms can squeeze!!!

IMG_7086

Oh thank you Jesus for holding my two babies in heaven and holding us together as a family as we wait to see them once again! I also pray today for our precious ShayleeJoy who will come to us when God chooses the day... OH I have SO much to be thankful for!!!

James 1:17

Update: This was sent to me by a precious friend who has been through the valley too. Thanks Kim for this sweet word-

Find comfort in the sovereignty of God...
There is no lost potential, no purpose unaccomplished-
there is only the glorious plan of God
perfectly fulfilled in a precious little life.



Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment