Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Snowing! It's Snowing!

To say it was amazing is an understatement!!! So beautiful and breathtaking and straight from the heart of God- there is just something so calming and cleansing about snow! EK was asleep when it started and I could barely wait for her to wake up! I couldn't wait to see her face when she saw snow for the first time- and she didn't let me down- her face was priceless. Her mouth dropped open in awe and then she smiled the biggest smile... and asked, "Is it real???" The big girls were digging out ski clothes and actually found something EK could wear. We took her out and I promise she stayed out about 2 or more hours... and still didn't want to come in. She knew exactly what she wanted to do when we went out... throw a snowball, make a snow angel, and build a snowman. Check. We did all that and more!!! It is still coming down a little and the power continues to flicker scaring us. It was a glorious day and so thankful everyone will be stuck at home tomorrow for a snow day!!! My dream came true- my front yard is white and beautiful!!!

Snow1

Snow2

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment