Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Fun Saturday





Saturday was a great day of just hanging out. Scott and I had some quality time with the big girls individually: I took Amelia to get her eyebrows done, and Scott took Rosie to lunch then around town for errands- nothing big- just time. They both said last night what a great day it had been.

Jessi, my niece, came by on her way to dinner before prom. We were able to shoot some pictures and EllaKate said she looked like a princess. We thought so too!!! They were going to Athens for dinner and then back to the Cateechee for the dance.

That evening, we invited my mama and daddy, Susan and Tony, and Cathy and Jeff over for dinner. We ordered BBQ and made all the sides. I made homemade ice cream and Susan brought a cake to celebrate Tony's birthday coming up April 29. We enjoyed having everyone over and celebrating a very special person's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Tony!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment