Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day








Happy Valentine's Day! The girls wanted me to wake them up early to do a little celebrating before school. They went into the kitchen to find some Valentine surprises. Amelia got a new tennis bag and shirt, Rosie a couple of shirts, and EllaKate a dress, tent, umbrella, and mail kit. Have you been to Target lately? Cute stuff! The tent and umbrella came from there with a focus on the Little Miss Spider books. Also there is new thing there called Bloom Activity Sets- I bought EllaKate the mail kit and she loves it. She has mailing letters and postcards all morning. We miss Savannah and Dad today. I hope they are surrounded by love and happiness today!!!

I had wanted to post a Thankful Thursday yesterday but after I got home from dropping the girls at school, I came down with a doozy of a migraine. I was sick all day and finally got an appt to see the dr. He gave me The Shot and sent me home to sleep it off. I woke up this morning dizzy and weak but feeling much better now. We had to go into Atlanta for a closing so I am just now getting to post.

Thankful Friday...
I am so thankful to live near my mom because she is here to help me with the girls. As you probably know they go a thousand places each week and they had to be carted around yesterday. Mama came down to take them while I went to the dr. I am so thankful to have her so close for MANY reasons. So Mama, I am so thankful for you!

While I was so sick here at home, my doorbell rang and there stood the florist delivery lady. She had this beautiful bouquet for all the girls! Scott was in Denver on business so he sent us flowers. He wasn't due to come home until today but he got an earlier flight home and drove the 2and1/2 hours to get home to take care of me.

I am so thankful for my precious husband- my best friend and for our amazing marriage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment