Friday, December 14, 2007

EK @ the Hyatt







I can honestly say I would have never taken EllaKate to tea in Buckhead @ the Grand Hyatt Hotel on my own. I am so happy Debbie and Li Li invited us to go along with them. We had a little play time @ their house before we headed out for tea. We stopped in Lenox for a tiny bit of shopping and were off for the party. We were taken to a table near lots of windows. Li Li was the perfect little lady. She sat in her chair the whole time coloring and then eating. Can I just say EllaKate is still working on all that and just leave it at that. We had the most wonderful tea that was made in beautiful teapots and lots of delcious food- especially the desserts. It was such a spendid experience and I look forward to next year already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment