Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day





I want to thank these five people Scott, Savannah, Amelia, Rosemary, and Ella Kate for making this an amazing Mother's Day. I wouldn't be a mother without these precious lives to be with each day. Being a mom and being a wife are the two most important and happy things about my life. I LOVE getting up each day to see each one and help them with all the great things they do. I love making them breakfast and getting a lunch ready for them. I love getting each one off to work or school. I love waiting for them to come home again. I love being a stay at home mom with Ella. What do we do all day??? Take care of each other and love the others all the way back home each day. I love hearing about their day and we always have to tell at least one good thing that happened. I love the end of the day when everyone is getting ready for bed and a new day tomorrow. God has truly blessed me with the sweetest husband and the most precious children in the world - all of whom I love to pieces and thank God for each and every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment