Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Our Itinerary

Good Morning,
This is my first day at home, and I must say it is very surreal. It's not natural for me to not be going to school. I already miss my children and Angela. I better get busy!!!

I wanted to share our schedule while we are in China and let you know we will be posting on this blog while we are there. If you want to send us a message while we are there, send an email to:

ankerich@bellsouth.net

3/22 Leave from Atlanta @ 8:00
3/23 Arrive in Beijing @ 5:30
3/24,25 Tour Beijing and wait for Ella.....
3/26 Fly to Chongqing: work on paper work
3/27 Forever Family Day!!!! We hold Ella Kate for the first time!!!
3/28 Medical Exam for Ella, Tours and Shopping
3/29 Rest and Optional Tour and Shopping
3/30 Tours and Paperwork
3/31 Receive Adoption papers, passport for Ella, and pictures made
4/1 Fly to Guangzhou- White Swan
4/2 Free Time (Shopping)
4/3 Ella Kate's Physical and Visa photo taken, Group Parent Meeting
4/4 Consulate Appointment
4/5 U.S. Consulate to take oath, Take a train to Hong Kong
4/6 Homeard Bound!!!!!!!! Land in Atlanta @ 5:30.

7 Days and counting.............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment