Monday, July 9, 2001

About Me!

Hello, I am Sharon.....

Believer of Jesus Christ, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teacher, and novice photographer. I have been married to my best friend Scott for 24 years and we have 7 children: 3 bio, 2 in heaven, and 2 adopted from China. They are the light of our lives and my world revolves around each of them.

My hobbies include photography/PSE8, scrapbooking, reading, and sewing. I LOVE my Kindle and really need to read what I have on there before getting anything else! I homeschool our 5 year old and plan to home school our 3 year old once we are home and settled.

I started a blog in 2005 when we started our adoption for EK and lost it, then almost two years ago I started over to chronicle our adoption journey and have a place where family and friend could keep up with us.

I have a very small sewing business that has helped us raise funds for our adoption and when we are home, I hope to continue using it to pay forward all God has blessed us with to other adoptive families and waiting orphans. Please go to Sew Shay or A Joyful Heart to see how you can support this ministry God has called our family to.

It is my great prayer that God be glorified and honored in every thing I say, do, and write on this blog. I pray His richest blessing on each and every reader.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will come back soon and follow along to see how the rest of our journey unfolds.
In His Love,
Sharon